My social media feed has been all about 2016 was bad etc etc.. How can a year be that bad for everyone? Its ridiculous!
Let me review my 2016 for ya.
- My credit score jumped from 500 to 700s.
- I bought my first truck. It was used but I didn’t think I needed a $40,000 brand new truck. This would be my first time buying a used vehicle from a dealer. Out of the 50+ cars I’ve owned. Sure I could have bought a brand new $25,000 car but this used 2010 Toyota Tundra caught my eye.
- I drove to Kansas City a few times to visit fam.
- I brought my GS400 home.
- Visited my fambam in Illinois several times.
- Went to the beach and then to Gatlinburg right after.
- Bought my first house. Sure it’s not quite exactly all mine yet but I’m the next head of family so I had part decision on that house. My name is on the deed so ha. =P
- My GS400 and LS400 sleep together in the makeshift building that came with the house. So I can finally work on my cars again.
- I decided with this new estate I should start my own business since I’ve had my plans on hold for several years. I say estate because 5acres and its 4 properties that make it 5acres.
- Last of all. I’m happy with myself.
Categories: Random Thoughts